Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, December 23, 2011

These are a Few of My Favorite Pins

It's Friday... that means it's time for me to share some creative inspiration. This week I will be sharing some of my favorite pins.



I think this is perfection in an outfit. Mustard cardi, boots, not too over done. Yes please.



This may appear that I am looking towards Valentines Day already. Certainly not! I just think this is a beautiful way to wrap that could be incorporated into many occasions.



Bird's nest made out of book pages?? Does it get more Aubree than that?? I have to make one for my craft room!


This is a great tutorial to get this photo effect in Photoshop. It's on my to-do list!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger