Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, November 18, 2011

These are a Few of My Favorite Pins

I haven't had too many projects to share on the blog lately because I have been busy filling Yellow Blackbird orders. However, I did make some cards with some paper quilling to share, and tomorrow Amber is coming back so we can make more ear warmers so those should be coming up soon.

In the meantime, I want to share some of the funnest things I have found on Pinterest lately.



I love these book shelves! I want to make some for my craft room!



Isn't this a beautiful scarf?? I believe you can buy it on Etsy if you click through all the links. Would also be fun to use as an inspiration piece to make your own.



You know my obsession with book page crafts...




You also know I am a little bit of a sci-fi nerd too, what with the Tron costume and all... I love Star Wars too. I think husband and I will be making these for Family Home Evening soon.



I don't know if I have the skills to pull this off, but it's sooo pretty!!

If you are interested in following me, find all my boards here.


Be sure to check in tomorrow to see how I am doing on my 30 for 30 remix!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger