Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I Wore

Did you notice that Lindsay at the Pleated Poppy has started doing style challenges too? And that she and I chose the same challenge this week? What a coincidence! So... if you are visiting from the Pleated Poppy and wore something that you never or hardly ever wear, come back here on Saturday to link up to the Shop Your Closet challenge!

I had a lot of outfits this week since I did best of/worst of last week, but then my hard drive died and I lost everything, including those photos. Therefore, I only have these few pictures. But today is the first day of school so I should start dressing better and have more interesting outfits.

Jacket: Old, Shirt: Old (Ross?), Pants: Maurices, Shoes: Steve Madden via Ross

This is what I wore on back to school night. I am still dying over these shoes. I love them! Gray patent leather platform sling back pumps. Woot! I love them because they are a platform heel but aren't very tall!!

Shirt: Shade, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Walmart, Bag: Tai Pan, Necklace: Made by me

I was at a loss for what to wear this day. I was checking my blogs during breakfast and saw this outfit and suddenly knew what to wear. I remembered that last time Jessica wore that sweater she had paired it with teal so I did too.


I also tried a bit of bracelet stacking.

Shorts: Calvin Klein via Savers, Shirt: Made by me, Shoes: Walmart

Are you getting sick of seeing these shorts? Me too. But at least I feel like I got my money's worth out of them. I was trying to think of what else I could wear with them for a simple summer outfit when it occurred to me that I hadn't worn this shirt refashion for a long time. So I wore it.

I also realized in looking for that link that I haven't done a good shirt refashion in about 6 months it seems. I tend to craft in stages- do you? I am sort of on a sewing kick! Shocker! Coming up soon week will be my first skirt!!!

P.S. I already know what challenge I am going to do this week so if Lindsay picks the same thing as me again that would just be nuts! She probably doesn't even know my little blog exists! : )



 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger