Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What I Wore

I do have one more bracelet as part of Bracelet Week, but it's going to have to be kind of an encore to the week. It will be coming. Sometime. At least you have something to look forward too! : )

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! We hosted a party at our house with a few different sides of the family. It rained a little bit, but wasn't hot, which was nice. The food was amazing (thanks everyone!). The kids were fun. The live music was great. The fireworks that could be seen just from our backyard were fabulous (the city ones as well as neighbors). I haven't discovered a single mosquito bite yet (knock on wood) so all in all it was a great night.

T-shirt: Old Navy, Tank: Ross, Shorts: Shade, Shoes: Toms, Necklace: Yellow Blackbird
This is what I wore on the 4th. Husband also gets to show his clothes too because this is the only picture I got. : ) I had the fireworks bracelet but you can't see it. I was wearing this headband for a lot of the day too.

Dress: Forever 21, Necklace: Forever 21, Shoes: Maurices
I started feeling festive a few days early when husband and I went to the LDS temple. I really like this picture. :)


T-shirt: Old Navy, Tank: Ross, Shorts: Shade, Belt: Ross?, Shoes: Mervyn's (so they are old!)

I have never worn this pink t-shirt as a real shirt before, just PJs and working out. I didn't think it fit well, but I made it work here, right?

Dress: Forever 21, Cardigan: Target, Shoes: Payless, Necklace: Forever 21, Bracelet: Made by me

Since Sunday was the day before the holiday, I wanted to look festive, but too obvious so I wore this dress again hoping I could pull it off.


Shirt: DownEast, Blazer: Vanity, Pants: Aeropostale, Shoes: Mudd

And of course, this is the outfit I just posted a few days ago for Shop Your Closet.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger