Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What I Wore

Dress: Forever 21, Cardi: Kohls, Necklace: Forever 21, Shoes: Target

This is the picture I referred to the other day when I said that husband had a hard time taking photos. At least I am smiling.


Shirt: Ross, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Forever Young Shoes, Necklace: F21, Bag: Coldwater Creek

So I decided to try to take my own outfit photos. You can see the rest here.

Shirt: Old Navy (altered by mom), Blazer: Target, Shorts: Shade, Shoes: Target, Bracelet: Made by me and will be featured during bracelet week on YBB June 27-July 1

I tried to take my own outfit photos again, but this time I did it sitting down. Kind of hard to see the clothes maybe, but my hair looks good and I actually have a normal look on my face! : )


The rest of the week I was sick with a cold so I didn't even get dressed. I wore some hand-me-down sweat shorts that have bleach stains but are sooo comfy for three days in a row. Didn't think you would care to see that!

LAST DAY TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY, FRIENDS!!!

(Linking up with the Pleated Poppy)
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger