Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What I Wore

Cardi: Kohls, Dress: Target, Necklace: Old Navy (refashioned by me), Shoes: Payless

This is what I wore Easter Sunday. No new Easter dress for me this year. : (


Jacket: Kohls, White shirt: Express, Pants: Aeropostale, Boots: Steve Madsen, Necklace: Yellow Blackbird

This looked a lot better in my head.


Shirt: Old Navy, Cardi: Old Navy, Skirt: Old??, Shoes: Forever Young Shoes, Necklace: Old Navy (altered by me)

I stole this look from my SIL. She has this same top in a different color and wore hers in an outfit like this so I did too.


Top: Rue 21 (hand me down!), Jacket: Old Navy, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Target

This is what I wore on Easter Sunday after church. Man, I love these sandals!


Shirt: Old??, Jacket: Kohls? Pants: Aero Shoes: Hand me down from Dress Barn

Not a great outfit, but great shoes!


Dress: Ross, Jacket: Ross, Necklace: Charlotte Russ, Belt: Ross, Shoes: Steve Madden hand-me-downs

I love this dress. I get so many compliments on this dress every time I wear it.


Cardi: Forever 21, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Payless, Necklace: Gift (Aero, I think)

Wahoo for rockin the $2.50 pants. If only the snow would stay way so I could wear them more.

I hope you are having a GREAT week! It's almost May! School is almost out! It's going to be warm!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger