Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What I Wore

I tried a lot harder this week...

Cardigan: Old Navy, Skirt: JC Penny (old!), Boots: Steve Madden, Necklace: Made by me

This is what I wore today! It was a fun remix for me, I haven't worn this skirt in a very long time.

Shirt: Wet Seal, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Pants: Old Navy ($2.50!), Shoes: Forever Young Shoes

I am so excited about my new crop pants! Only $2.50! I thought this was a fun spring outfit.

Dress: Ross, Cardigan: Papaya, Shoes: Target, Necklace: Made by me

I just got these new sandals at Target. Oh how I love them! This is my spring version of this dress. Click here to see the "winterized" version.


Cardigan: Old Navy, Jacket: Old Navy, Pants: Aeropostale, Shoes: Target, Belt: JC Penny, Necklace: Charlotte Russe

So I have heard that denim with denim is all the rage this season so I tried it out. Does it work for me?


Shirt: Ross, Jeans: Wet Seal, Jacket: Target, Shoes: Mervyns

You can't see all the embellishments of this shirt, too bad. It is covered with all sorts of hardware. I guess I was trying to look edgy here, ha ha.

Shirt: Old Navy, Jacket: Target, Jeans: Wet Seal, Shoes: Ross

This was a simple Saturday look. This t-shirt was only $1.

Linking up with Pleated Poppy!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger