Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Glimpse of Easter Weekend

My mom made this cute centerpiece.


She made these baskets on her Silhouette machine.


I made these delicious ham and egg cups for breakfast.


Find the recipe here.


Husband's Easter basket. The bunny visits him every year!


Some men in our neighborhood did a service activity to trim trees. I collected a few of the branches from our trees and put them in a vase.


I love the bit of spring it brings to our house.



I cut some tulips to take to my grandma. She has been very sick in the hospital. However, she is doing much better now and I am so happy! I love her so much!


My mother-in-law made this cute display.


She also made this incredible cake.


Susannah is hiding eggs.


Husband has too much fun hiding eggs


The kids are so cute!


This one can't get enough eggs fast enough.


Grandpa is helping get the hard to reach eggs


Two of my cute nieces


I love this shot.


I love this one too.


These two are worn out.


Precious.


I love Easter because we make a bigger effort to remember the Atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ. His sacrifice for our sins and pains gives me so much hope. Our Heavenly Father loves us so much and wants us to return to him so badly that he sent his Son to pay the price of our sins. I know that if we repent and come unto him, we can be forgiven and return to live with God someday. He can also ease our burdens because He knows what we are going through. He is ready. We just need to let Him in our hearts.

Happy Easter!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger