Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gift Exchange

This past month I participated in the Craftaholics Anonymous handmade gift exchange. I was lucky enough to be partnered with the lovely Veronnica from the Adventures of Miss V. You are going to be SOOOO jealous when you see what I got!


The Adventures of Miss V

I found a large box on my front porch with these two beautifully wrapped gifts inside. I was so touched that she took the time to wrap the packages- and gave me 2 gifts! It was an early Christmas!


The first gift was this darling "Merry Christmas" banner for me to hang in my retro room. Doesn't it look so cute?! It matches my decor perfectly!
Here is a close up of the banner. I love it!


The second gift was this lovely camera strap cover. I am getting an SLR for Christmas so this is going to be perfect.


I almost feel kind of dumb in comparison. I sent her this rosette necklace and two rosette bobby pins. Yeah, it wasn't beautifully packaged. But at least it was on time! : )



You ought to bribe Linda to set you up with Veronnica for the next gift exchange. She was wonderful! Thanks so much Veronnica! It was great getting to know you.

Go check out The Adventures of Miss V. She is a fabulous photographer and has AMAZING ideas for parties and decorations.

Also a big thanks to Linda for organizing all this! Click the button below to see what other gifts were exchanged.

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger