Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Monday, November 22, 2010

Quick and Simple: Making a Poster with Packing Tape

I needed to make a poster to advertise a church activity. I only had white poster board and white paper to print on. I wanted it to look festive and nice, but not take forever since it will be thrown away in just a few weeks.
I searched through my craft closet and found this cute patterned packing tape. It made a perfect border for this poster.

Just make sure the space from the words to the end of the poster are wide enough for your size of tape.

This tape was purchased from JoAnn's for only $1.

Quick and simple- but maybe it will help you if you are ever in a bind.
Be sure to check back this week to see my Black Friday deals!



 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger