Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Boutique is here!

First off, welcome new readers! It is so great to have you here. I appreciate all of the comments!


If you didn't already know, this weekend I am selling my items at my first ever boutique. I am nervous! I drove up this afternoon and set it up. There were so many professional looking booths there already! We'll see how it goes!


Here are a few items that are available at the boutique that I haven't listed on Etsy yet.

Washer necklace



Summer fabric flower necklace


Turquoise headband



Nautical headband





Shoe clips (sorry for the sideways picture)


My Etsy shop will be closed this weekend while everything is at the craft show. I will open back up Monday and will add the new items that didn't sell over the course of the next week.
(And then I can finally blog about something besides this show!)


These pictures are terrible because the sun was shining directly in on the table, but this is my display table!



The show is in a model home so yes, that is a crib in the background.

My display may not be as professional as some of the other vendors but it didn't cost any money. The "table cloth" is a sheet, I borrowed some of the items from my mother and just used what I already had on hand. I made the flower clip stand myself and will be posting a tutorial on that in the next week or so (hopefully).


Wish me luck!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger