Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ruffle bib necklaces are here!

Introducing my newest product! Ruffle bib necklaces are here! Statement and bib necklaces are all the rage right now. My necklaces are a great way to be fashionable without being too extravagant. They are also a great way to add color to any outfit.



The necklaces come in just 4 colors right now, but more will be added soon. They vary in chain style and length. A few even have added beads. If you like one of the fabrics, but want a different chain, please contact me (either by commenting here or sending me a convo on Etsy) and we will see what we can do to make you the perfect necklace! I would also love to make you your own custom necklace by color or your fabric choice!


These necklaces are such a bargain too! My basic bib ruffle will be introduced at $12 for the 2009 holiday season. If you check the Internet for similar products, you will find very few; but those you do find can range from $40 to $250!

What a great gift idea! Even if the necklaces aren't your style, they are such great, unique gifts. I have worn a couple to the jr. high school where I teach and many girls there loved them!

These photos are just some of the necklaces that are avaible. (The pink one is Amy Butler fabric by the way!) Please check my shop for the full available selection! http://www.yellowblackbird.etsy.com/







 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger